2014-05-18

I'LL HAVE TO CONTINUE

via A well traveled woman  

When I was a younger my parents gave me a machine for making pottery. I was so excited that just after lunch I decided to try it, I was always asking me how bowls and plates that I used was made (the questioning of children you know ...). After several trials the result was a disaster and as I didn't have any patience and as it started to get on my nerves, I threw the pottery that I had more or less managed to stand. I put the infernal machine at the bottom of the locker of my room and never touch it for years and years. Well, now I regret not have made more efforts because I really would have liked to be able to create my own bowls and fill them with my cooking ... Maybe one day I'll give it a try again. I hope so. Because I see designs that are really beautiful, pure and simple in their form.
Seeyousoon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment